How is it that everytime I blog I tell myself that from that point forward there is no way that I will let even the shortest time pass without updating my blog, and then the next time I blog is weeks later. I hate Jessica and Mitch's stupid little counter--mocking me for how ridiculously long it's been since I last blogged. Ugh. Remove it. Let me be satisfied with my lazy blogging habits.
Regardless, let me tell you all the latest in our lives:
1. Freddy is (finally) done with his training in Idaho Falls. He is now back in Rexburg (with me) and enjoying every second of it (or at least, I am).
2. We're in the process of (hopefully) buying a house (but not getting our hopes up). I will give updates on that as they become available.
3. We finally heard back from work and we got all the days off for the holidays that we requested. That means that we will be visiting Jessica and Mitch for Thanksgiving, including both the day before and the day after. And we will be in California for Christmas, from the 19th-28th to be more precise. How wonderful.
4. Yes, for those of you that heard, it has already snowed in Idaho. Once. And compared to last year, we are very thankfully enjoying these last few weeks/days before the dreaded snow comes.
5. We found a car wash that we love dearly. More appropriately, we found a place that will do our oil change and give us a free car wash, which we love dearly. Instead of giving you the cheap wash that has soap and water, and nothing else, they give their oil change customers the top of the line car wash. Wonderful. And my favorite part is the triple soap layer, in which soap is sprayed all over your car in pink, yellow, and blue. It's so... ice cream sherbety.
6. Everyone should buy those pine cones that smell like cinnamon. I vow to never go through the holiday season without them.
7. Renee is due in less than 10 days. Incredible. Mom said that if we move down to Idaho Falls then I could babysit. I said that if we move down to Idaho Falls then I could play until he started crying and then go home to my very own quiet house. (That update isn't directly about us, but I figured everyone should really know about it.)
8. Also, Chami is due in less than 11 days. But she usually has her babies early, so my bet is that Chami's baby beats Renee's baby through the birth canal. That's where my money is. (Once again, not directly regarding us, yet important.)
9. Does anyone else send out Christmas cards? Part of me feels that it's my duty as a wife to make sure that the Christmas cards get sent out. But why in the world would we send them if no one else is really doing it. Is anyone else really doing it?
10. For some reason I feel inclined that I must reach 10 updates. But quite honestly I can't think of a single thing to update about. This will be my closing update instead, at which point I will tell myself that from that point forward there is no way that I will let even the shortest time pass without updating my blog. Go me.
cherry blossoms & a baby |march 2015|
1 year ago