Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moving Fun

First of all- I was wrong, we certainly are not skipping winter. It snowed on Sunday (more like dumped snow on Sunday) but surprisingly it's been sunny ever since and the snow is melting. I imagine the snow will come soon, and when it does--- I hope we're already gone. So for those of you that didn't know, we're moving back to southern California. We're suuuuper excited and ready to go. But now everything feels so useless. For example, why should I attend my earrrly morning meeting for the Relief Society presidency when I'm, without a doubt, being released in a matter of days? Simply put, I just shouldn't.

One thing about moving- you always have more stuff than you think. And even if you don't, there are wayyy too many things that are fragile that take up more space than you would think they do. So yeah, we have a lot of boxes. We've accumulated much more than we had when we were first married-- seems like they're all real bulky things too. That's all I really have to say about moving. I'm sure more things will develop as the week goes on.

Now, on to Christmas, I'm making it much harder for Freddy than I want to. He knows what he wants for Christmas-- he knows exactly what he wants. Me? I can't think of a single thing that I want. And maybe that's a good thing-- maybe I'm just content in life. But it sure makes Christmas shopping hard for Freddy (I'm sure he'll figure out something... he's a really good gift giver). I think the main problem is this: I'm impatient. He was going to get me a sewing machine for our anniversary, but we ended up getting it in August instead. He was going to get me a puppy for Christmas, but we got him in November instead. I make things difficult because I trick Freddy into getting things earlier than he planed. Oh, I'm awful.

Ok, I have three finals tomorrow. That's not fun. However, unlike most students that study all night for their finals, I glance through my notes and hope that I remember the important things. You see, I just work hard (mostly) and pay attention in class throughout the year, which in turn helps me to remember things on tests. And I'm a horrible studier. I can't do it. At all. Also, this is my second sememster in a row-- without any breaks. Some students just started their year in September, but I've been in straight school since April. My year is over now and I'm just ready to be done. I think that's all I really have to say about that too. Hooray for vacations from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment