Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day to Day

I guess I've been having a hard time blogging simply because our lives have become pretty routine.

Monday- work, then school.
Tuesdays- work, then school.
Wednesdays- work, then-- Oooh! Soccer tonight!
Thursdays- work, then school....

You get the idea... and the thing is, our day to day lives isn't that interesting... so... what does one blog about?

But let's see. There's only 5 or so weeks of this semester left, which is good-ish. Of course it would be better if it was over, like a lot of other schools are.

My birthday is only one month away as of tomorrow! So that's the best thing ever. I'm still not sure as to what our plans are, but it is on a Saturday this year, so that's pretty cool.

Yeah, and that's pretty much it. It's not so interesting, but I just wanted to keep everyone up to date!! Who knows, maybe soon we'll have something more exciting to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment