Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday and General Conference

I always love when General Conference comes around. It's like the Circus coming to town-- you wait and wait for it to come, and once it's over you start counting down until it comes again. :)
There were so many good insights that were shared this weekend. It's amazing how you can start with a prayer in your heart for whatever reason, hoping that you hear something that will touch your heart. And it never fails to amaze me-- I always end up feeling like at least one General Authority wrote their talk and simply left out the "Dear Tracy," that was obviously at the beginning (well, as long as I'm actually paying attention to the talks and not chatting with other people {ahem--sisters}).
The last day of Conference landed on Easter Sunday this year! Fun! Not only did we get a higher content of talks about the Resurrection and Atonement (always nice) but we also got to spend the day at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Easter dinner was delicious, of course, and we went home with tons of leftovers. Although we didn't ever have an Easter egg hunt (Nathan's not old enough to enjoy it yet..), we definitely did enjoy plenty of Easter candy (or at least Freddy and I did--).
We hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter and spent it with the ones they love!
(Yay for me blogging about Easter, on Easter... Amazing...)

2 comments:

  1. What is this? Blogging twice in one week???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You blog now.

    There are multiple posts I haven't read. I think my Google Reader doesn't realize I like your blog, since I don't usually read it too often. Except it's not because I don't like your blog, it's just because you can only read each post so many times...

    ReplyDelete