Sunday, March 11, 2012

So it's been a while..

Yep. It's been a while since I've blogged.  And really, I'm pretty tired right now, but after catching up on a week's worth of Google Reader, I thought maybe I could throw a few pictures up on the old blog. So here we go-- only in order if by sheer luck.
Nathan's Captain America mask and shield. (Capin Muh-nack-cuh-cuh is how he says it..)

We went to Glendale's Glitter and Glow night (sometime back in January)-- where they have hot air balloons tethered down and lighting up the night sky! Beautiful! (But hard to get good shots on a lame camera.. Boo..)

Nathan's favorite part of the Glitters and Glow festival was the Lightning McQueen slide. Fun!

Nathan had us go on it with him-- it was a big slide for such a little guy! 

We also went to the US men's team soccer match against Venezuela at the Cardinal's stadium (at the end of January).
I love this picture of Nathan. :)

We won in the 97th minute (which is over time, if you don't understand soccer-- so it was pretty exciting!) This is Nathan yelling GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! (I couldn't help but add this picture! Funny!)

Our little family, after the game! :)

We had a lot of fun together!

And since Blogger is working just fine for me (I've tried to blog in the past, okay, like twice. And it wouldn't load the pictures so I'd just give up..) I think I'll blog about Christmas, too! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment