Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Potato, Two Potato

The other day I was on the phone with my sister, Jessica, while I was making dinner. All the sudden, mid-conversation, I stopped and said, "Oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me!? This thing is HUGE!" In the middle of my ordinary bag of potatoes I found Goliath. I had to take a picture and send it to Jessica.I still don't know if anyone truly grasps how large this potato was. It was bigger than my size 8 foot-- and on the other side, a couple potatoes from the same bag-- average potato sized.Perhaps if you see it in comparison to Nathan-- it's huge!

Or, to help you understand how big this potato was, I made a whole casserole dish full of scalloped potatoes (a recipe that calls for 8 large potatoes) with this ONE potato. Yeah. It was a real monster. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. You know what else is amazing? You blogging FOUR days IN A ROW!

    ReplyDelete