Tuesday, March 29, 2011

California, Part 3: Weddinging

On Saturday, we stopped by my grandparents' house to visit for a bit.
In the evening, we had a wedding reception to go to-- for Josh and Elisa Peck (Congratulations to the happy couple!)
It was really nice, of course, but the best part was being able to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in a while.

Freddy and I (matching it up, saweeeet!)
Tina Shirley, my childhood best friend, and I got to finally see each other and catch up! I've missed her so much!!
Now, I know this next picture is super blurry, but I just had to share something about it. Nathan was loving all the music. He was dancing his little heart out and all the little kids were standing around to watch him jam out. SO funny! I had to hold him back while they threw the garter, because he really wanted to get out on the floor and dance-- they were playing "Macho, Macho Man!" He was causing quite a crowd to form watching him dance. :)
That's my baby boy! (Love the little tongue..)
Happy little family.. :)
And one final picture with Tina and Nathan..
It was so nice to see old friends and enjoy a night with them. Congratulations again to Josh and Elisa!

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought, but you look super thin and amazing! I noticed, so of course I had to share that with ya! =)

    ReplyDelete